BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

:: this is how a love letter should be ::




I thought you were a friend of mine but I was wrong
You are everything to me and you know we’re meant to be
You’re my baby don’t mess with my love
I’m so glad…
I will never find another lover sweeter than you
I will never find another lover more precious than you
All my life I pray for someone like you
I thank God that I finally found you
I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me too
You’re all that I’ve ever known, your smile on your face, all I see is a glow
You turned my life around, You picked me up when I was down
And I’m missin’ you, and nobody knows it but me
I’m tremblin’ inside, and nobody knows it but me
Yeah, my heart is callin’ you and nobody knows it but me
A million words couldn’t say just how I feel
A million years from now you know I’ll be lovin’ you still
Almost like the puzzel piece i’ve been trying to find
Falls right into place you’re all that it takes
no one, no guy that i met before
Could make me feel so right and secure
There’s nothing I can say to you
Nothing I could ever do
To make you see
What you mean to me
And if I let you down I’ll turn it all around
Cause I would never let you go
I will be all that you want and get my self together
Cause you keep me from falling apart

Cause I was born to tell you I love you

I wanna believe in everything that you say
‘Cause it sounds so good

You make it hard for breathing
‘Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything’s okay
You’re the only one I’m dreaming of
You see, I can be myself now finally
In fact there’s nothing I can’t be
I want the world to see you’ll be with me

I don’t wanna miss
A single thing you do
If I had
A thousand years to love you
I would need at least
A thousand more
So much love
Inside I wanna give you
You’re all I’m living for
Darling, you, a lifetime ain’t enough to love you
Oohhh, there’s not enough time
To have you here beside me


If I could
I would give you
More than forever
I would love you
Long after the end of time
I would give you
More than forever
More than the rest of my life
If that’s what I could do
I’d be loving you
More than forever
More than the rest of our time
Because it’s your love
I can’t get enough of
Hey, baby, you mean so much to me
There’s not enough ways to show you
The way I feel inside
i love u
 
 
 
 




0 comments: